I have a passion for video or general film making. I hope to become an director or producer and will keep updating my journey to that position. Hopefully soon i will get a better camera and continue to make better films. I am also interested in vfx and have been inspired by many people on youtube e.g kermitcasson.
Monday, 7 November 2011
Free Stuff?
I have heard from a lot of people that you can get free stuff from websites but this seems to be the most common one. Apparently you can win iPads and iPods and iMacs and all sorts all you need to do is follow a few simple steps so im gonna keep this short and sweet but if you think you have a bit of spare time check out this website. p.s i wouldnt be posting this if I didnt think this could work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment