I have a passion for video or general film making. I hope to become an director or producer and will keep updating my journey to that position. Hopefully soon i will get a better camera and continue to make better films. I am also interested in vfx and have been inspired by many people on youtube e.g kermitcasson.
Sunday, 10 April 2011
What camera to buy?
I've been saving up and I am planning to purchase a camcorder before the summer. I need something with good enough quality I.e hd but not too expensive. After searching for a long time I found one panasonic sd900 it is selling at £704.90 currently but is well worth it. It is full hd 50fps has a manual focus ring, is 3D ready and the quality has been described as the nearest consumers can get to broadcast quality. Let me know your thought and if anyone else has some suggestions. If you already own or have used this camera please comment below letting me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment